1. Season Marketing (Parents and Volunteers)
3. GJGA Brand Guidelines- proper grammar, spelling, concise emails, effective communication to parents (i.e. reminder for break weeks, weekly emails, etc), logo usage
4. Outreach Events- fun4gatorkids, open house at school, fitness fair, etc
5. Marketing Materials- brochure, flyers (parent and volunteer versions), poster stand at golf courses, banners at golf course, signage at golf course (including sponsor recognition)
7. Email Quality Control- oversight of how emails are being responded to (are they well written, too long, are we getting too many email questions). If we get too many email questions, then we probably need to add something to the website to eliminate those.
8. Phone Calls