Question 1: SOLUTION
What are 2 main concepts covered in GJGA curriculum?
- Distance/Direction and GASP
- We start by making the kids "look like golfers" with GASP (aka golf setup), and then we make them swing like a golfer. Distance and Direction are the two aspects to any golf shot, ever. Teaching the swing is difficult, but if the kids have the knowledge framework to fall back on then it becomes a less confusing game.
- How to putt & how to drive
- Close, but no cigar!
- To have fun on the golf course
- We want the kids to have fun! This is why kids stay in our program. However, this is only one thing!